Pre-Registration required for all workshops
The Art of Lunation
may 18th, 25th, June 1st and 8th (Fridays) @530pm
For thousands of years the moon has been a guide to mankind. The lunar cycle ebbs and flows waxing to waning; meanwhile effecting the very tides of water on earth as well as the “water” in us. Our bodies are made up of about 60% of water in fact, so how does the mother moon effect us? In this four-class course we will dive deep into the beauty of the lunar cycle and slowly build a more intimate relationship with her and the personal shifts she makes in our lives.
1. Moonology: Exploring Moon Phases
- This Class will dive deep into the significance of the moon phases and the energy shifts within the lunation cycle.
2. 2018 Full and New Moons
-This class we will look at all the Full and New Moons of 2018, what zodiac sign they will be in and the energy and themes we will be experiences at that time.
3. Moon transits in your Natal Chart
- In this class we will look at the full and new moon transits within your own natal birth chart which will show you exactly where the moons energy will be targeting you the most.
4. Moon Rituals
-This Class concludes this series by looking at some of the traditional ritual practices that can be used to best utilize the energy of the moon to assist in personal evolution and riding the waves of energy. You will be introduced to commonly used herbs, crystals and prayers/mantras used for different moon phases and personal intentions.
Includes: Moonology Book, Journal, Herb Kit and Crystal kit.
This course is limited to six participants for a more intimate experience. Pre-registration is required. Cost is $150 and no there will be no refunds after 4/1/18. The first class begins Friday may 18th 530pm to 8pm, Second class is may 25th 530pm-8pm, Third june 1st 530pm-8pm and final class will be june 8th 530pm-8pm.
The Art of Astrology
'Understanding your blueprint"
April 6th @530p, 7th @ 11a, 13th @530p, 27th @530p
“Understanding Your Blue Print”
Join me as we dive deep into understanding our natal birth chart and the basics of Astrology. Our natal chart is like an energetic blue print that if studied can guide us to deeper levels of understanding in our self and our souls journey. In this four class series we will begin an adventure to understand what “As above, so below” means for us according to Astrology. This course is not about becoming an astrologer but becoming a student of the cosmos and unveiling some of the mysteries of this ancient study. Course is limited to six people.
1. Introduction to the Zodiac Signs
-We will start this series with looking at the zodiac signs and getting to know what some of their energy and characteristic are and peaking at some of their mythology.
2. Introduction to the houses.
- Within our natal chart we address the 12 houses that divide it up and the themes and areas of life they rule in life.
3. Introduction to the planets.
- Each planet in our solar system is an individual of their own, in our second week we will look at how their presence reigns through the skies and our lives.
4. Introduction to aspects.
- In our forth week we begin to look at the relationships that the planets in our natal chart make to each other, Aspects give us a deeper look into the harmony or resistance we may experience in certain areas of our life.
Includes Planetary Datebook and Astrological Poster.
$150 for course.
Pre-registration required, no refunds after 4/1/18.
Star Seekers Full Moon Gathering
April 28th 5p-7p
What is going on in the Stars!? Full moon on the 29th is in the sign of scorpio!!!!! The shit show of retrograde planets has begun!!! Do you feel it??? What does it mean??? Come find out. Bring Planetary guide book if you have one! $22
Send birth info after pre-registering for event.
Introduction to the muscular and skeletal systems
Our Yoga Teacher Training Group is inviting a few of you to join for our Anatomy course with Susan Waterstone. We will be reviewing the muscular and skeletal systems of the body. This course will be from 12-3p and pre-registration is required. $33
90-Minute Vinyasa Intermediate Flow with Ann-Marie
60- Minute Vinyasa Flow with Ann-Marie
all events you must pre-register to attend.